All bags are subject to inspection: clear bags under 12" x 6" x 12" are allowed; small clutch bags 4.5" x 6.5" or smaller do not need to be clear, necessary diaper bags and medical bags are permitted.
Shows will proceed rain or shine
Cashless Venue: To enable a contactless experience, we've gone cashless! All points of sale will only accept credit or debit.
No smoking (including vaping)
Patrons must go through screening upon re-entry.
21+ must present a valid, physical ID
Strollers: Allowed for family focused events in designated areas
No pets allowed; services animals as defined by the ADA are welcome.
Shoes & shirt required for entry
All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
Third party tickets do not guarantee admission
No refunds on ticket purchases (even if you are removed from the venue or denied entry)
No crowd surfing; doing so will result in immediate ejection.
Patrons responsible for personal belongings. There will be no storage space available.
The following is a partial list of prohibited items that are not permitted inside the venue. Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.
• Weapons (firearms, knives, etc.)
• Explosives or flammable substances
• Illegal drugs or substances
• Outside food or beverages (unless explicitly permitted)
• Recording devices other than smart phones (cameras, audio recorders, etc.)
• Laser pointers or other disruptive light-emitting devices
• Large bags or backpacks
• Pets or animals (except for service animals)
See additional venue policies and full list of prohibited items, here.